Re: Clef change and rest colliding

From: Benedict Singer
Subject: Re: Clef change and rest colliding
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:54:33 -0700

Here's a minimal example that produces the collision for me. In the meantime, any way to move that clef around which will force more space at the end of that line? Is the end-of-line clef change clef symbol referenced differently than just Clef?

\version "2.11.37"

bottom = \relative c {
\clef bass \repeat unfold 8 { f16 f f f \noBreak } f8 f4 f4 f8 f8 r8 \break \clef tenor
        c1
}

top = \relative c' {
        \clef treble \repeat unfold 12 { c16 c c c } c1
}

\new StaffGroup <<
        \new Staff << \top >>
        \new Staff << \bottom >>