How to extract parts

From: Rael Bertarelli Gimenes Toffolo
Subject: How to extract parts
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:57:16 -0300

Hi everyone...

How we can extract parts from a orchestral score like the scores from mutopia project (I'm trying the Beethoven Romanze op. 50). I have checked all documentation in the lilypond site... in the mailing-list and I can't believe that it's so hard to do that in lilypond? Someone could help-me? And would be great if we have some better explanation of this feature in the official documentation..

Sorry by the trash english!!!

Thanks