Re: How to extract parts

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How to extract parts
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 05:50:55 -0400

Hi Rael,

How we can extract parts from a orchestral score like the scores from mutopia project
(I'm trying the Beethoven Romanze op. 50).

1. Create a text file (e.g., "Romanze_cornig_part.ly") in the same folder as the rest of the Romanze, with the code

\version "2.11.47"
\include "cornig.ly"
\score { \cornig }

2. Compile the file using Lilypond.

3. Repeat for each desired part.

And would be great if we have some better explanation of this feature in the official documentation..

This is all explained pretty well in the documentation.

Regards,
Kieren.