Re: how do I control the size of the musical fonts?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: how do I control the size of the musical fonts?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:24:04 -0400

Hi Victor,

Suppose I want to shrink a whole score by a few percent so that it takes one page less?

That info is in the documentation -- specifically, in Section 4.2.1 ("Setting the staff size").

Or in piano + solo instrument, it's customary to print the solo slightly smaller in the score. How do I do that?

There are snippets showing you how to do this in the LSR -- search for "staff size".

Best wishes,
Kieren.