Re: change fontsize in stanzas

From: madhg
Subject: Re: change fontsize in stanzas
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

Valentin Villenave wrote:

> 2008/6/12 madhg <address@hidden>:
>
>> But is there a way of changing font size globally throughout a \markup{}
>> block?
>
> LOL, it's a part of the documentation I've precisely been rewriting
> yesterday!
>
> See
> http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Common-markup-commands.html

Thanks for reply - but I still don't see the answer.

It seems that commands like \large apply to the markup immediately
following, but not globally to markup inside other constructs.

For instance, in 2.11.43, the \large command here doesn't do anything.

\markup{
  \large \column{
    \line{asdf}
    \line{fdsa}