Re: F7 chord appearing as E#7 when I transpose

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: F7 chord appearing as E#7 when I transpose
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:08:15 +0200

2008/6/13 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
> Since the same request has appeared for ordinary notes, some clever Scheme
> hackers have
> made a function that automatically gets rid of the extra accidentals by
> enharmonically rewriting the
> music.

Dumb question: are we sure we still do need the ordinary \transpose?

If not, may be we could make it "smarter" by implementing the snippet
as a default code... (possibly keeping the current function as an
\old-transpose command for backwards compatibility?)

 Or is it likely to break many many many things?

Cheers,
Valentin