Re: Lily syntax in Python

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: Lily syntax in Python
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:02:23 -0600

Thanks all.

Once I get anything generally useful cooked up I'll post it to the list.

Otherwise, Valentin, I'd be interested to know what you're doing/working on with Python.  Feel free to email directly.

Neil

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
2008/6/13 Neil Thornock <address@hidden>:
> Does anyone out there have a Lilypond syntax file written in Python?
>
> Figured I'd ask before I go coding the thing myself.

You may want to have a look at Wilbert's LilyKDE:
http://code.google.com/p/lilykde/

I am myself coding a LilyPond-related project in Python, so I'd be
much interested in sharing ideas and resources.

Cheers,
Valentin

--
Neil Thornock, D.M.