re: different rehearsal mark settings in score and parts

From: hhpmusic
Subject: re: different rehearsal mark settings in score and parts
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 09:43:38 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I used Vallentin's MarkLines to construct rehearsal marks above the whole score and first violin. But the log file always says improbable rehearsal marks 13xx.xxxxxxxx..., although I reduced the global staff size and the outside staff priority. Are my rehearsal marks look fine? Otherwise, how to get rid of this error? What staff size should I choose for this score (a3 paper)?
Regards
Haipeng

兴达20年 特惠500套