Re: Integrating HTML and music

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Integrating HTML and music
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:27:03 +0200

2008/6/14 Patrick Schmidt <address@hidden>:
> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to integrate musical durations (without clef, staff symbol, time
> signature and bar lines) in an HTML document. What do I have to do?
>
> I tried the following (without success):
>
> <lilypond \score {

my tests show that the syntax

<lilypond>
c'1
</lilypond>

allows for line breaks into the music code, whereas the <lilypond
{music...}  /> does not. Also, the latter does not really put the
image inline, in fact it puts the image inside a paragraph on its own.
I've noted that curly braces are necessary if there are no options.
Anyway, works for me in latest version.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org