Integrating HTML and music

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Integrating HTML and music
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:20:14 +0200

Dear list,

> > my tests show that the syntax
> >
> > <lilypond>
> > c'1
> > </lilypond>
> >
> > allows for line breaks into the music code, whereas the <lilypond
> > {music...}  /> does not. Also, the latter does not really put the
> > image inline, in fact it puts the image inside a paragraph on its own.
> > I've noted that curly braces are necessary if there are no options.
> > Anyway, works for me in latest version.

1) Is there a possibility to put LilyPond snippets inline in an html document
e. g.:

This LilyPond fragment: <lilypond {a b c} /> should appear in a line of text.
It should not be put in a paragraph of its own.

2) How can I use commands like  \override StaffSymbol #'transparent = ##t in
html code? The »'« causes problems.

Thanks for any hint!

PLS