re: different rehearsal mark settings in score and parts

From: hhpmusic
Subject: re: different rehearsal mark settings in score and parts
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:47:14 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I changed the setting to letStaffGroup accept MarkLine and remove the span_bar_engraver. But the score seems become more large, saying putting a system on bad numbers of pages and produce nothing. In an original copy using mydefs.ly to handle top texts, I added two page breaks after the \header {}, then it gave the error message in the separated log file I attached. Is there anything still wrong?

Haipeng

独栋别墅 230万起