not-so-ancient flags

From: madhg
Subject: not-so-ancient flags
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:33:42 -0700 (PDT)

I'm transcribing some early classical prints.  They use flags which are
bolder and clearer than modern flags - at least for 8ths and 16ths.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17872782/flags.jpg

Would there be any interest in having this as another style of "ancient
flag"?  It's obviously not something urgent.  I've no idea how much work
would be involved.  If it's not too much, I might be interested in
sponsoring.

David