Re: Phrasing marks are awesome!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Phrasing marks are awesome!
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:41:02 -0700

Please don't post in HTML.

I'm not opposed to modifying LM 2.4.2, either changing existing
material or adding another example.  However, be detailed about what
should be changed, because I don't know how lyrics work.
Actually, it might be better to coordinate with Trevor Daniels on this.

Nobody is currently working on Vocal music, but when somebody
gets around to rewriting that chapter, they'll hopefully bear this in
mind.

Cheers,
- Graham

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:22:08 -0700