strange error causes Lilypond refuse to compile

From: hhpmusic
Subject: strange error causes Lilypond refuse to compile
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:03:13 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm again trapped in my symphony for the earthquake. I finished the introduction and now come to the first theme. Before writing the first theme, the score was compiled well. But now, only after 8 bars, the score can't be compiled any more. The log file shows the following strange error:
Parsing...terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
  Then a warning window comes up, but my screen reader can't read it. What's wrong with my score? Is the problem only because of my machine?
Sincerely
Haipeng

上房老大买二手房,看实景照片,挑专业经纪人