Re: Line spacing with \markuplines and capital Ge rman Umlaute (ÄÜÖ)

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Line spacing with \markuplines and capital Ge rman Umlaute (ÄÜÖ)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:19:11 +0200

Le 19 mai 08 à 15:58, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :

When I use \markuplines\justified-lines, I would expect that all lines are equally spaced, just like in a word processor. However, if a line contains a capital Umlaut (i.e. Ä, Ö, Ü, ...), then that line is spaced just a little
bit more than the rest.
Using \markup\justify works, but has the apparent drawback that it does not
allow page breaks...

Attached is an example, where in the first block, each line with the umlaute
is spaced just a few pixel more than the lines without umlaute.

How can I fix this?

Reinhold,

This should be fixed in git. Sorry for being so late...

Nicolas