Re:StaffGroup bar line problem in polymetric notation

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re:StaffGroup bar line problem in polymetric notation
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:49:23 +0200

Hi Carl,
even if I didn't try your example, I understand why it will work!
Thanks a lot for your help.
I have another question, though: should I make an example to add to
the LSR? Because both the groupstaff and pianostaff issues are somehow
part of a more real-life example of a polymetric score.
Regards,
Libero