Re: wordwrap inside markuplines?

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: wordwrap inside markuplines?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:17:43 +0200

Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008 schrieben Sie:
> The following crashes my copy of Lilypond:
>
> \markuplines \column-lines \fontsize #-2

That \fontsize is the problem. If you remove it, everything works.
The problem is that that command has the signature
   \fontsize #size markup
The following list of lines is NOT a markup (but a list of markups!), thus the
error.

I'm not sure what is the correct way to change the font size of a markup list,
but writing your own markup-list function (fontsize-lines, code taken from
fontsize and adjusted to markup-lines) seems to do the trick.See the attached
file.

Maybe Nicolas can shed some more light on this issues?

Cheers,
Reinhold