Is there anyway to control individual filenames? I'm losing data

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Is there anyway to control individual filenames? I'm losing data
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:33:30 -0700

For example, from O Magnum Mysterium I get 5 midi files, one for the choral rendition, then one for each voice. They are named:
O_Magnum_Mysterium.midi     soprano
O_Magnum_Mysterium-1.midi alto
O_Magnum_Mysterium-2.midi tenor
O_Magnum_Mysterium-3.midi bass

Then the second book, O_Magnum_Mysterium-1 and it generates a midi file

O_Magnum_Mysterium-1.midi for the choir which wipes out the alto midi file.

I'd much rather have soprano.midi, alto.midi, tenor.midi, bass.midi, and choir.midi.
Is there anywhere within the \midi{} sections that I can set a file name?

Patrick