Re: using lilypond book to create pdfs without latex

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Re: using lilypond book to create pdfs without latex
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:32:03 +0100

Dear Karl,

thank you very much for sharing this -- I was looking for a long time for something like this! For interested folks I summarise below Karl's approach (for Lilypond version 2.10/2.11). This example outputs an eps cropped to the size required for the music.

Lily code:

\version "2.11"
\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

{ c }