Re: tablature

From: rosea
Subject: Re: tablature
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:30:20 +0200

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

Am Montag, 30. Juni 2008 schrieb rosea:
I was wondering if Lilypond also supports tablature features for guitar
like: slides, hammer on, pull off, bend etc.

It supports bend. About the others, I'm not sure. When I wrote musicxml2ly, I was looking for them, but then I don't know how they should look in the score, anyway.

Maybe you can give some examples for them?

I can scan a notation legend of the book 'eric clapton - unplugged'.

But I've to fix my scanner first... I'll take a look at it tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kind regards,

/r