Re: Analysis Bracket Up

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Analysis Bracket Up
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:38:29 +0200

2008/6/30 Hugo Ribeiro <address@hidden>:
> Ok, but which is the Grob Name to define the direction of the bracket? In
> this version of the manual there is no mention to the analysis bracket.

It's HorizontalBracket (look at the bottom of the NR analysis brackets page).

In other words, it should look like:
\override HorizontalBracket #'direction = #UP

Graham: would it be worth to add a predef for this? at least, I have
added a snippet to the lsr, tagged as Editorial and docs:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=489

Cheers,
Valentin