Lilypond working on Mac OS X 10.5, thanks

From: Eric Knapp
Subject: Lilypond working on Mac OS X 10.5, thanks
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:44:08 -0500

Hi, all.

I used the excellent instructions from Nicolas Sceaux and was
successful in building lilypond 2.11.50 on my new macbook pro. I'm
only using it on the command line or with command line utilities and
I'm really appreciating the speed. Many thanks to Nicolas and this
list for steering me in the right direction.

Next I'm trying to get Point and Click to open the editor of my
choice. I'm using Apple's Preview application to see the PDF documents
with the embedded hyperlinks. I want to open TextMate which has a
command line utility. So far I have tried to set the LYEDITOR
environment variable but it's not working yet. When clicking on a
hyperlink in a PDF document, the graphic PPC version of Lilypond.app
is launched.

Has anyone gotten this to work on OS X? Is this the right place to ask
this or should I be on a dev list?

Thanks,

-Eric