Re: Miscellaneous part questions: Margins and ostinati

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Miscellaneous part questions: Margins and ostinati
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:36:50 +0200

2008/7/3 Nick Baskin <address@hidden>:
> Where does the "\override Score.PaperColumn #'keep-inside-line = ##t" line go?

Either:
- At the beginning of one of your voices
- or inside \score, between your topmost << >>
- or (which I use) in the \layout block, in a \context block:

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    \override PaperColumn #'keep-inside-line = ##t

(since you already specify the context when using \context, you don't
have to use Score.PaperColumn anymore).

Cheers,
Valentin