Moving horizontally a \markup block that's outside score

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Moving horizontally a \markup block that's outside score
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 20:14:12 +0300

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to move around a \markup block that's
outside the \score block. Inside the music section you can do wonders
with \override TextScript #'whatever but I couldn't come up with a
solution for this situation. I've attached an example below.

I'm asking this is because I am writing a song with several verses and
as usual there's not too much space at the end of the song. The markup
lines are creeping off to the right and if I just could move the whole
markup a bit to left then it would look OK.

-Risto

%%%%%%%
\version "2.11.49"

\paper { indent = #0 }

{
    \new ChoirStaff
    <<
    \new Staff { c'2 c' }
    \new Staff { c'2 c' }

}

\markup
{
    \column { "How to move this horizontally?"
    "Preferably up to the thick line on the left."}
}
%%%%%%%