Re: Error message using 2.11.50-1

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Error message using 2.11.50-1
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 17:09:53 -0500

Thanks Valentin. I changed it to \tempo and it worked fine. All is good! Best,

Jonathan

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/7/3 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:

I just installed the latest build and when I ran the file I'm working on, it
came back with this error, which I think has to do with a macro included
near the top of the document.

Yeah, I get the same error with the same macro. The good news is, you
can now use \tempo everywhere instead of \movement.

Cheers,
Valentin

--
Jonathan Kulp