Make LilyPond go on to page two

From: Frederick Dennis
Subject: Make LilyPond go on to page two
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 21:08:58 +0100

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Frederick Dennis <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear All,
In 20.10.33, I've assembled a stack of \markups with two \scores within each (cantor/choir).
The horizontal dimensions are fine (all lined up) except for one choir block which does not
have a preceding cantor block. I got round this by copying the code for the cantor but not putting any notes
in. As a result, the choir block will not line up properly. A bigger problem is the vertical spacing.
There is a big gap above the header and the music is just sliding off the bottom of the page.
The peculiar setup seems to have made lilyPond forget to assign further pages for the music.
I've tried putting various lines in \paper. These work for horizontal spacing e.g. line-width and indent,
but paper-height will not make the music go on to a page two.
Thank you for your attention. Sorry, sorry,I forgot to edit the subject line.