Re: sustainOn

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: sustainOn
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 01:49:51 +0200

2008/7/9 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> No.  No, no, absolutely no.  That's a long-term support nightmare.
> I can't stop you from adding it to LSR, but such snippets will
> *never* be accepted with the "docs" tag.

Nor are they meant to be -- and I wasn't offering to add them myself.
The Free Software world is full of "unsupported"  or
"community-driven" plugins, add-ons, forks, distributions; if anyone
wants to share his (her) favorite shortcuts using the LSR, this is
just great and we shouldn't do anything to prevent that from
happening.

Cheers,
Valentin