Re: LSR search is broken (was: \repeat with upbeat )

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: LSR search is broken (was: \repeat with upbeat )
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:09:41 +0200

On Jul 9, 2008, at 7:11 PM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Sebastiano,

I know. I'm trying to fight with a prejudice that dates back to the Romans. It's difficult :).

Ha!!

Seriously... is one-indexing the LSR code (which is clearly zero- indexed) difficult for some reason? In all the programming I've done — including Java, etc. — I've found reindexing to be fairly easy, in general...

One-indexing is brain damaged. See EWD831:
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/transcriptions/EWD08xx/EWD831.html

Ciao,

                                seba