Re: changelog (was: Arbitrary changes?)

From: Tim Reeves
Subject: Re: changelog (was: Arbitrary changes?)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 14:09:34 -0700

True, but I usually avoid command line stuff. I'm on Windows XP.
Also, I learned a little bit by looking at the code. Not enough to do anything with it, mind you.

Tim Reeves

Graham Percival <address@hidden>

07/09/2008 12:49 PM

Tim Reeves <address@hidden>, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>
cc
address@hidden
Subject
Re: changelog (was: Arbitrary changes?)

Or you could have done what I suggested to Haipeng, and ran
   convert-ly -s --from=2.11.50
to see a list of all these changes.  No looking at source code required.

Cheers,
- Graham