Re: Markup and music side by side

From: Michal Seta
Subject: Re: Markup and music side by side
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:24:15 -0400

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:24 AM, Risto Vääräniemi <address@hidden> wrote:
> I already wrote the piece using CorelDraw to place the instructions
> and the choir parts but it's certainly worth a couple more hours to
> make the layout work with just LP.

I, too, am working on a piece that includes poetry (not necessarily
synced with the score), various instructions, improvisation directives
and drawings and I found that using OOoLilyPond gives me the necessary
flexibility.  You may wish to take a look at that (you obviously need
OpenOffice as well).

--
./MiS
514-344-0726