Re: [SOLVED] Re: Y-coordinates don't work in offset function

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: Y-coordinates don't work in offset function
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 04:16:56 -0700

a) if this is inside the inspirational header, do whatever you
want.
b) if this is inside a snippet, do whatever you want, subject to
it making sense to people on -user.
c) if this is inside the main text, I'll actually go and read the
below discussion (which I've totally ignored), but I suspect that
I'd just end up saying "this belongs as a snippet instead of the
main text, so see point b)".

HTH,
- Graham