Re: Guitar pro -> Lily

From: rosea
Subject: Re: Guitar pro -> Lily
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:39:03 +0200

Sébastien Gross wrote:
Hi there,

Just a few work about a small project I started a few months ago: a way
to convert guitar pro file to lilypond.

For the moment it parses and convert some GP4 files to Ly ones. A lot of
work still needs to be done...

You can find the git repository:
https://git.chezwam.org:446/?p=guitare-pro.git

Interesting.  What is a git repostory and how can we use it?

Do you know the app Tuxguitar? Did you know the app has a lilypond output option?

Did you follow the thread 'notation and tablature (+bend, slide etc.)' ? I did get a few reactions on it, but nothing happend yet...