Adding chord names to a piano staff format

From: Thermo
Subject: Adding chord names to a piano staff format
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:53:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have this to build the guitar chords
guitarChords = \chordmode {d a/fis g:7 g/a  (etc....) }

Then I have this to build the whole score:

      \score {
       \new GrandStaff <<
       \new Staff = upper { \new Voice = "one" \upper   }   % upper is the
melody line
       \new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \verseWords                   %
verseWords are the verse words alright=^D
       \new Staff = lower { \lower }                                % lower
is the bass line

       \layout {
         \context { \GrandStaff \accepts "Lyrics" }
         \context { \Lyrics \consists "Bar_engraver" }
       \midi { }
     }

Where and how do I add the chord names so they are above the melody line?

Thank you in advance.
Graham