Re: Enlarge the size of the accidentals in figured bass

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Enlarge the size of the accidentals in figured bass
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:58:37 +0100

2008/7/12 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:

> So, figured bass experts, here's your opportunity to chime in:

> 1.  Do you want the accidental size increased?

Based on practicalities rather than knowledge (it was only a minor
part of my studies at college), I'll have to say no, unless you're
prepared to spend time tweaking the function; changing the fontsize
messes with the accidental positioning.

> 2.  Do you want the figure number font changed?

Ideally, yes. It is rather heavy looking.

It would also be good to have glyphs for 2, 4 and 5 with crosses
instead of the rather ugly plus sign after the number (though this
would naturally require some changes to the formatting function).

Regards,
Neil