Re: GDP: NR 2.2 Keyboard instruments first public draft

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 2.2 Keyboard instruments first public draft
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:40:23 -0700

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:15:27 +0100
"Neil Puttock" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Rather than trundle off a list of suggestions, I thought it might be
> easier to send you a patch, which is attached.

Thanks, applied.  Please note that [fragment] should be omitted in
almost all cases, though.  [relative=x] implies [fragment].

Andrew: in general I don't like changing doc sections without
first discussing it with the person resposible for that section,
but in this case all the changes were small enough that it wasn't
worth discussing.  Please download a new .itely file, in case you
need to change anything in response to bigger comments.

> Since the built-in support for accordion (using articulations) is no
> longer working, should we junk the init file accordion-defs-init.ly?

Hmm.  Please ask on -devel.  I mean, yes, if it's broken and
nobody is going to fix it, we should junk it.  But check if
anybody wants to rescue it first.

Cheers,
- Graham