Building small Lilypond (compiler only) for Pocket PC running Win Mobile

From: hhpmusic
Subject: Building small Lilypond (compiler only) for Pocket PC running Win Mobile, possible?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:32:49 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  Is it possible to build a mini Lilypond package for small PPC running Windows Mobile?
  I'm about to buy a new braille notetaker from USA. My old one is in pure DOS mode, and I transfer .ly files from/to it via 3.5 floppy. The newest braille computer uses Windows Mobile 6.1, which means there are lots of applications for me. I know there're PPC versions for Linux, but Win version can be very small, since there's no command line in this system, tools such as convert-ly, etf2ly, midi2ly, etc, are not possible. The RAM is 64MB and Flash 128MB, Intel 400MHZ processor (probably), with CF card, USB and ActiveSync support. I think this is because I want to simply do compilation of music I just wriote and listen to the MIDI when I am out of home, because there may be many errors every time I get home to try my writing, but my mother limits me ,the time of using PC (there're very complicated reasons, concerning us two, the two deans of my local conservatory and also the education policy limitation of China).
  Could someone help me?
Haipeng

渊波阔宅 湖景人生