nopc

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: nopc
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:29:16 +0200

I actually needed to look into the documentation to turn off point-and- click 'cause I accidentally deleted my global file that has it, and I see various options.

in section 6.2.1,
#(define (nopc)
  (ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f))

#(nopc)
{ c'4 }

and
in 6.1.5
noPointAndClick =
#(define-music-function (parser location) ()
   (ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)
   (make-music 'SequentialMusic 'void #t))
\noPointAndClick   % disable point and click

and

in 3.1.3
#(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)

The last one is apparently deprecated. My question is which should I start using, or does it matter 'cause they all seem to be to be different ways of saying the same thing?