Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:31:14 +0200

Very good point :-) This is my real question as well.
I remember this is not the first time that a new predefined command is added (or requested) for something that could be better handled with the editor.

Bert

James E. Bailey wrote:
I don't know if this is really crowding the LilyPond namespace with a feature that as far as I know is in one tool attached to a specific editor. I mean, if that's the case, why have any editor features as predefined commands in the first place?