Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:25:29 +0200

2008/7/14 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

> Two good points.  So why do we need \pointAndClickOn?

John Mandereau (whom I've just met with) has just given me an example
of a case where one would need a \pointAndClickOn:

suppose you have a default stylesheet file, called e.g. "layout.ly",
that you use in all your scores, and which disables point-and-click;
suppose you temporary want to re-enable point-and-click in your
"master" file, but without modifying your layout file. Then:

%%%

\include "layout.ly"
\pointAndClickOn

%%%