New LilyPondTool version coming soon

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: New LilyPondTool version coming soon
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:18:09 +0200

Dear LilyPond users,

I have good news: a new LilyPondTool version is coming soon, it is under testing now. If you think that some not so hard feature would be very important to be included, please let me know in private mail. I will then later summarize the suggestions and choose the one suggested by the most people (considering the effort needed). (I think things like automatic lilypond binary searching, LSR integration, so features that don't need too much work. Currently lyqi and rumor-like input is not in the scope, but on my backlist.)

New features already included:
- extended instant help: now the keyword is searched in the help index and the relevant page can be opened by one click
- Stewart Holmes' Bezier tool to tweak slurs
- reverse point-and-click that highlights the note at the cursor

I decided to postpone the new real Scheme based parsing, because it turned out to be too hard.

Cheers,

Bert