Re: Shouldn't articulation 'stick' to note-heads?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Shouldn't articulation 'stick' to note-heads?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:37:20 +0200

Am 17.07.2008 um 07:10 schrieb George_:

hi guys

I was wondering if there were a way to make articulation 'stick' to a
notehead, no matter where it is? I use 2.11.49 on XP, and I have a two-part
melody, the lower voice is to be played staccato, like so:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18501666/1.jpg

Except in the lily output, the staccato dots are (as shown) on the stem side of the note-head. Is there a way to make these articulations go over the
notes? Or is this just a bug?

Thanks

George