Re: GDP: NR 3

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 3
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 01:37:16 -0700

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:17:31 +0100
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> NR 3.5 MIDI output

I think 3.5.7 is unnecessary.  Just add ", in any MIDI player which
supports pitch bending" to the item in 3.5.2.

I'm not certain if we need a separate subsubsection for instrument
names.  Why not merge that with 3.5.3?

I'm not certain about the order of .2 and .3.  IMO, there's three
parts of MIDI:
- basic setup (including tempo and instrument name)
- what's included in MIDI
- special cases (\unfoldRepeats, dynamics)

I don't mind having multiple subsections for each item in the
above list, but IMO they should still be found next to each other.

Cheers,
- Graham