Cannot move an accent articulation

From: Marco Caliari
Subject: Cannot move an accent articulation
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:54:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all.

I have some problems with the snippet below.
First of all, there is a collision in the first bar between the tie and the
articulation (but I can easily solve it).
In the second bar, the tie starts at the end of the previous notehead and
finishes at the beginning of the following notehead, whereas elsewhere it
starts and finishes about in the middle of the noteheads.
In the fourth bar, the augmentation dot for the d is a little bit lower than it
should be (in my opinion).
Finally (and here I need your help), I would like to move the accent
articulation in the second last bar close to the c notehead (as in the fourth
last bar), but \override Script #'Y-offset does not seem to work.

Best regards,

Marco

\version "2.11.52"
{\time 6/8 \relative c'' {
% tie and articulation collision
f4.-> ~ f4.
% strange position for the tie
e4.-> ~ e4.
d4.-> ~ d4.
<<{c'4. ~ c4.}\\
{
% strange position for the augmentation dot
d,4. ~ d4.}>>
g,,4.
\override Script #'Y-offset = #-4.5
c4.-> ~