Re: I know you've heard this before

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: I know you've heard this before
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 23:14:36 +0200

I would also add that lilypondtool with jedit is probably the easiest method.

Am 25.07.2008 um 03:52 schrieb Carol Viera:

Hi,

I'm on Mac OS X version 10.5.4 Leopard (Intel processor) and the menu for the Lilypond app has nothing on it but the Lilypond item. Yes, I downloaded the script editor which i tried to run (result) but nothing happened, having input the filename, without the .ly from the text editor, a file i actually just copied from your tutorial and i put with an .ly into a folder in my documents, the folder being names LilyPondFiles (or whatever I was told to name it). I've read the supposed other stuff specific to Leopard (yes, I downloaded the version for G3, G4, etc) and tried to follow the other directions but i'm getting nowhere. I even searched online and only figured out that others have this problem too. Do you have a dummies version of the instructions?

Thanks!

CV