Re: I know you've heard this before

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: I know you've heard this before
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:32:14 +0200

Yes, JEdit and LilyPondTool does work on Mac OS X, at least for more than one user reported that it works in the thread:

Carl D. Sorensen írta:
LilyPondTool is Java based, and works on Windows and Unix. It
should work on OSX, but I haven't been able to get it to do
so.

You can use textedit to edit your lilypond files on OSX.

Carl