Re: ubuntu package

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: ubuntu package
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:53:50 +0200

Quoting "Paul Scott" <address@hidden>:

notesetter wrote:
Is there an Ubuntu package for LilyPond? Suppose I'm using LilyPond 2.10.33
and want to upgrade to the latest (development) branch. Is there a "software
source" I can type in and then have the latest version downloaded and
installed via synaptic?

The GUB's on this page are trivial to install on any LInux system:
http://lilypond.org/web/install/#2.11