Re: I know you've heard this before

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: I know you've heard this before
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:27:48 +0200

Hi Brett,

could you please send be a screenshot of LilyPondTool running on OSX? I would like to put that on the homepage, because it seems many users think it doesn't run or useless.

Thanks,

Bert

Brett Duncan írta:
Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
LilyPondTool is Java based, and works on Windows and Unix. It
should work on OSX, but I haven't been able to get it to do
so.

You can use textedit to edit your lilypond files on OSX.

Carl