Re: I know you've heard this before

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: I know you've heard this before
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:15:57 +0200

Can't you follow the video below?

http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/129.0.html

I mean you downloaded LilyPondTool from plugin manager and it doesn't appear in the menu, it throws an error or something?

James E. Bailey írta:
I actually downloaded jEdit and lilypondtool today to see how it works but couldn't figure out how to get the plugin in. Any documentation on that end would be helpful as well, possibly more so than just a screenshot.