Re: syntax hilighting for nano

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: syntax hilighting for nano
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:37:09 -0500

I should have said, I only get that error message on my Linux machines. On the Mac it works fine without tweaking. If I escape the braces then it works without errors on the Linux boxes as well. Don't know if I could work full-time in the terminal. I much prefer Smultron as a Mac text editor. :)

Jon

James E. Bailey wrote:
No worries, like I said, it's my first attempt at regex, funny, though. I don't get that error. Regardless, it's a neat aspect, and since I have to go to the terminal anyway to run lilypond, it just made sense to me to use an editor that's already in my terminal.