Lilypond-book page appearance

From: Hugo Ribeiro
Subject: Lilypond-book page appearance
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:49:01 -0300

Dear all,

as I mentioned in a previous email, I am editing a translation to portuguese of Kent Kennan's "Counterpoint Based on the Eighteenth Century" textbook. The Chapter 12 is already done, but the final appearance of the page is not ok. The distance between systems are fine, but the problem is the gap between the end of the score and the text, because I think that LaTex tends to centralize all the objects. The final output is in this adress:

http://www.hugoribeiro.com.br/kennan/kennan_cap12.pdf

And the source of the chapter, the examples and the makefile (in portuguese 'fazer') are compacted in this address:

http://www.hugoribeiro.com.br/kennan/contraponto_livro-kennan.zip

I ask for some help to make this example looks better.

All the best,

Hugo Ribeiro
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil